Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Summer Fun!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh sweet summertime. A crazy time of year for a mother of toddler twins and a wedding photographer!! But we've been having fun. Before the hundred degree days we were taking daily walks at the park (hopefully starting that up again soon), taking trips to the new splash pad, Huntsville stars games, family reunions, 4th of July fun, held our first sparklers, hated fireworks. We've also playing at the park, loving on our sweet new neice, playing with new photo props, visiting with friends, wearing big girl panties, stopped wearing big girl panties ;) , wore makeup, went on vacation, read a million books, learned to swim, got big girl beds, tried to sleep together, fought for our beds, have started praying and can sing Jesus Loves me. Wow what a summer!! Here's a few pics to show our summer fun!!






Hope you enjoyed our update :) If anyone still reads this :)


2 comments:

Mama A said...

Hey Aly- been out of the blog world for the summer but LOVED catching up and looking at all your fun pictures!!!

Unknown said...

oh alyson!!!! I can't WAIT to see them!!! They are both beautiful!!!!! i can't believe how much they have grown!