Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









New Beginnings

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Today the girls started to preschool!! They will be going for 2 full days a week this year instead of 2 half days. I am so excited!!! They did great this morning dropping them off, not a tear :) I snapped some pictures before they left and was about to put them up and thought I'd grab the first day of last year and I can't believe how big they are!!! I mean, I know they change every day, but wow!! They were so little and this year they look like little girls!! Last year ~ They couldn't walk yet, wore size 2 & 3 shoes (now 6's), had a decent, but still one word vocabulary, didn't have enough hair for hairbows...and now they are so big!! Talking in full sentences, singing songs, telling me about their day, making prayer requests...so big!! So here's a little look at today and one year ago!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

they are beautiful!!!! and just grow up wayyyy to fast!