Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Happy Birthday Pat!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010



Today is the birthday of my very best friend. He's not only perfect for me, but he's also an amazing daddy. We Love you!!! Thanks for all you do :)


We also had a really big surprise~~ Some of our family and friends threw us a joint surprise party on Friday!!! (I think Emily did most of the planning and my parents did the amazing meal!!!) It was so much fun and we were shocked!! I mean, who gets a surprise party for their 27th and 29th birthdays!! So it was great time to spend with friends we love so much!! Thanks guys for everything~~~

Here's one of all of us and a web album of the pictures:



3 comments:

Laura said...

HAPPY Birthday to you BOTH! Suprise party! TOO much fun! Hate we weren't able to be there to celebrate both of you! Your mom and dad said it was a blast!

Marisa Tice said...

Happy Birthday to you both!!! You deserve a surprise party! Love ya

Nolen Family said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a great surprise party. Great pictures.