Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Kylee will be here soon!!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We had so much fun this weekend celebrating the "soon to be" arrival of Miss Kylee Reese :) Pat's sister, Ashton, is due mid April and we just can't wait for Kylee to get here. We had her shower this weekend at our house and she was richly blessed by family and friends. She was so overwhelmed by all of the gifts and there is not doubt that Kylee is going to just look adorable in all those clothes! We can't wait to hold you Kylee!! (oh and a cute thing, the girls know where Kylee is, they'll point to Ashton's tummy and say "Kywee :)" Precious. Can't wait to have my first Niece!!!

Payton the gift paci theif!! haha!

Here's all the pictures:


No comments: