Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Our New Baby :)

Monday, March 8, 2010

So we did it... We got a new dog!! After losing our sweet lab Bailey right before the girls arrived we've been missing our canine companion. I know that seems crazy with two toddlers running around, but we are dog people and they just add something special to your life. So I will be taking on the task of Potty Training 3 this spring!! (And it is amazing how much she reminds me of Bailey, I feel like I kindof got her back)


Meet Bella :)


5 comments:

Laura said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! i am thrilled for all of you! as a recent "dog lover" i get it and am thrilled that she is apart of your family. hope to meet her soon.

Jessica Govan said...

Soo precious! Nothing is cuter than a lab puppy!

Unknown said...

sooo cute!! just precious! i got your sweet message...will call you soon!
miss you!

Marisa Tice said...

We love the picture of the new lab! So precious! Love dogs...

Coleen said...

Oh Aly I love her shes so CUTE!!! We can't wait to meet her!