Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Snow Day

Monday, February 22, 2010

So I know we've had a lot of snow this year, but I haven't been taking the girls out to play in it. I know it's terrible but I just kept finding reasons not to take the 20 minutes to bundle up, get outside for 2, come back in, change ... you know!! But I knew it was terrible so I took them out finally!! They didn't really like it too much. Savanah's eyes were watering the second we got out and she definitely thought it was over rated :) Payton was okay with it but was running back to the door in about 2 minutes. It's the first time she's EVER begged to go INSIDE!! But we did it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alyson! I just can't get over how much they are growing. They are just the cutest little girls...notice i said girls not babies! So sweet. love all the pics!

Marisa Tice said...

How Sweet! What great pictures! They're adorable.