Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Desk Fun

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Life never gets dull around here. Last night I was trying to wrap up some work and had them in my office. They are always really interested when I get things out of my desk so I thought I'd put some random things in a drawer that they could play with. Well I see them start pulling things out, like always, and I get busy working...until I here a squeal... Savanah is in the drawer and Payton has crawled in on top of her!!! They stayed sitting like this just laughing for like 10 minutes!! Funny girls!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!!! They are so cute together!!!

Unknown said...

i love these little girls! it was sooo great to see you this week. thanks so much for everything!! you are amazing and the girls are great!