Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Aquarium

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I am going to try to catch up the blog!! Pat took an extra long Memorial Day weekend and we went to Georgia to stay with his grandparents and take the girls to the Chattanooga Aquarium. We had sooo much fun!! Pat's MawMaw and cousin Mallory went with us and were a huge help. You'd never think it would take 4 people to control 2 toddlers!! Pat and I already loved doing things like this, so getting to take the girls made it even better. They loved it!! Their favorite parts were the butterflies, turtles and happy feet ;) Savanah would just stand and stare at the fish and penguins while Payton was running circles screaming "happy feet" It was such a fun day and fun trip.


Just a little update on the girls: They are talking up a storm, putting together sentences and really understanding so much. Some of our favorite things is if you say "guess what" they say "I LOVE YOU" it melts my heart. They have learned to pray and they talk to Jesus. In fact, the girls were with me in a public bathroom and Payton just started bowing her head and saying "Jesus... jasdfjasdlkf... Jesus... AMEN!!" It was hilarious. Savanah still loves to "tolor" and they both love to be naked!! We are having so much fun and couldn't imagine if we didn't have a pair.


No comments: