Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









So much going on!!

Thursday, April 15, 2010


I know I have been terrible with posting lately but we've been so busy! I don't have time to post now, but I had to share something to make you smile as I was going through pictures tonight...

What Payton does when you say "SMILE" ~ so beautiful!!
hehe




And our family in front of the cross at church



No comments: