Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Life Lately

Monday, February 8, 2010

So we've had a little bit of a rough month with sick babies non stop... so we haven't done much but play around the house in our pajamas all day!! What better things to do on cold winter days!!


So here's a little daddy love :)



And here's some shots of our little stinker getting into everything!! Last week she climbed into the bathtub, up into the suburban, onto the kitchen table and into my camera bag!! I can't let her out of my site for a second!!!

No comments: