Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Family Fun

Monday, February 8, 2010

During the last month we had a lot of fun with visits from family. My cousin Morgan came down form Maryland to spend a week, My aunt Leslie also came down for a week, and Pat's family from Georgia were in all this weekend. So needless to say, the girls have been pretty spoiled with lots of family love...and a new gift. My aunt Leslie got them a slide for Christmas (the perfect combo with their birthday ball pit) and it has been the highlight of the girls days since. Right when they wake up they yell "slide!!" So here's a few snapshots of our sliding adventures and family fun:)



2 comments:

Laura said...

baby girls growing up RIGHT before my eyes. we need to love on them SOON

Nolen Family said...

They have changed so much just since I have seen them last! They look like "big girls" now. You and Pat have your little mini versions! Too cute!!!