Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Painting

Sunday, December 5, 2010

30 Minutes of pure enjoyment painting ornaments before I hear giggling and turn around to see them painting eachother!! Way more fun!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is too precious!!! what a fun mom to let them have so much fun!!

Nolen Family said...

So cute! Did they not whine about having paint on them?!?! :)