Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding a portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Finger Painting

Monday, February 22, 2010

As I previewed with the last picture, we finger painted for daddy's valentine. This was the first time I've done this with them and it was really fun!! Here's some more of their art project for daddy!!




And here's the girls in Action :)

1 comment:

Melina said...

They are so adorable. I love it!!
Melina Chasteen